Females in Combat
Post Traumatic Stress Links!
The purpose of the Post Traumatic Stress Web Resources Page is to maintain World Wide Web links to professional and private resource information on the Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome from whatever cause. We are constantly seeking new sources for this page. Should you know of any, or if your computer system contains such traumatic stress information and you would like to share it entered on this web site, please forward information to this Contact Russ "Thebear". All such contributions would be greatly appreciated for the continuing development of this web site.
On the other side of the coin, please let us know if a link is broken or you are re-directed to another site!
Online Therapy Treatment
America Vet Dogs
- Military Hot Line!
Service members, their dependents and other government employees can reach the phone line by dialing 1-877-877-3647 and remain anonymous, or they can log on to Military Mental Health for a free screening. The Web site also helps spot signs of post traumatic stress disorder, generalized anxiety disorder and bipolar disorder.
- Return to Honor
Return to Honor is a FREE three day retreat and decompression weekend designed to assist you – our service men and women in your transition to the home front – whether it is active duty or civilian life.
- Here is a great resourse for our Utah Veterans. I spent some time there and there is information for all vets.
- OJYK.com - Web Directory
- Gift From Within
- Lets Say Thanks
- Landstuhl Hospital Care Project
A special note for a special project, if you can help... It would be great!!
- The Sanctuary
A new Web Site for offering PTSD support!
- VA Watchdog dot Org (Great site and insightful information!)
- Defender’s Own You can share connections, support, and answers with other members of the US military community.
- Up Sidedown Town
Women's support group, which meets twice monthly, for wives whose husbands have combat related PTSD.
Everett, WA area.
- 28th Amendment to the Constitution
New and Special PTSD Sites:
PTSD Support United Kingdom
Providing on-line support and information about experiences of PTSD for those diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder, cares and loved ones in the United Kingdom.
Military One Source
This site offers a "One Contact" service to military Personnel!
This site has been developed to provide help and assistance for those who are affected by Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Equipping churches for ministry to returning warriors, veterans, and their families has taken center stage at Military Ministry.
For thousands of veterans and their families, despair has become an unwelcome, but constant companion.
The Soldiers Project- in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Free counseling for any military personnel returning from OIF, OEF, their extended families, and bereaved families, by mental health professionals. 818 761-7438 or email us.
Adopt A US Soldier
“Adoption” is as easy as writing letters or as involved as sending care packages.
Especially for Veterans/Military!
Combat Faith Lay Ministry
Veterans Affairs Current War information Site One of the best resources on the web for PTSD! [Next to me of course!]
Online Therapy Treatment
Related Connections and Information
- The Stress Clinic A UK Program
- Wikipedia explains PTSD
Web Master started this community because she saw a need for a cohesive on-line community for women in recovery from drug and/or alcohol addiction.
- Trauma Information Pages created by David Baldwin, PhD.
- Mental Health Sanctuary
PTSD Resources for Survivors and Care givers.
- Trauma Survivors Page
- Israel Center for the Treatment of Psycho-trauma
- Treatment Coordination and Advocacy
A great deal of useful information can be found on this site! (RN)
- Department of Veterans Affairs Web Page
- Vietnam Veterans and Other Survivors of Trauma Freedom Page
- Library of Congress POW/MIA database
- For Women Veterans by Capt Barbara A. Wilson, USAF Retired
- Office of the Special Assistant for the Gulf War Illnesses
- Vietnam Vets Home Page or try here
- Watching Men Burn Title says it all!
- National Personnel Records Center
- National Institute of Mental Health
- VA National Center for Clinical Ethics