Females in Combat
(This was sent to me by my wife's mother since I still complain about leaving the state of Washington.)
You know you live in Colorado when.......
- 1. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.
- 2. "Vacation" means going to Denver for the weekend.
- 3. You measure distance in hours.
- 4. You know several people who have hit deer more than once.
- 5. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
- 6. You use a down comforter in the summer.
- 7. Your grandparents drive at 65 mph through 13 feet of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching.
- 8. You see people wearing hunting clothes at social events.
- 9. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked.
- 10. You think of the major food groups as elk meat, beer, fish and berries.
- 11. You carry jumper cables & tow ropes in your car and your wife knows how to use them both.
- 12. There are 7 empty cars running in the parking lot at the City Market store at any given time.
- 13. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
- 14. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
- 15. You think sexy lingerie is tube socks and flannel pajamas.
- 16. You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, & construction.
- 17. It takes you 3 hours to go to the store for one item even when you're in a rush because you have to stop and talk to everyone in town.
- 18. You actually understand these jokes and forward them to all your friends on the Eastern Slope...What is the Eastern Slope?