Mission Statement and Statement of Faith.
PTSD Support Services is committed to:
This knowledge is intended to assist these groups in reaching out to their members and offering assistance to a better life.
- Helping both secular and Christ-centered organizations to learn about PTSD.
- Educate staff within these organization to recognize PTSD within their membership.
- Provide information about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder to the general public.
Personal Statement of Faith
- I believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- I believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- I believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- I believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- I believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- I believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender and class differences.
PTSD Support Service
P.O. Box 5574
Woodland Park, CO 80866
Site by PTSD Support Services,Woodland Park CO: |