Females Killed in Action
The Post Traumatic Stress Resources Web Page is created and maintained by the PTSD Program of the Department of Psychiatry, Carl T. Hayden VAMC, Phoenix Arizona. We give special thanks to the Long Beach VAMC for allowing us to post it on their WWW system. Welcome and we hope this page is helpful to you.
The purpose of the Post Traumatic Stress Web Resources Page is to maintain World Wide Web links to professional information on the Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome from whatever cause. We are constantly seeking new sources for this page. Should you know of any, or if your computer system contains such traumatic stress information and you would like to have it entered on this page, please forward information to any e-mail address at the end of this page. All such contributions would be greatly appreciated for the continuing development of this Web page.
Listing of Resources
- National Center for PTSD, Department of Veteran Affairs, White River Junction, Vermont.
This page contains a telenet link to the PILOTS database at Dartmouth College Library On-line System, a searchable database to the world's literature on post-traumatic stress disorder, produced by the National Center for PTSD. You can contact Fred Lerner, D.L.C. for further information on the PILOTS database, at [email protected]
This link also has connections to the PTSD Research Quarterly, the NCP Clinical Quarterly, divisions and personnel of the National Center and more. To send e-mail to the National Center, use e-mail address: [email protected]
- Trauma Information Pages created by David Baldwin, PhD.
- Traumatic Stress Network founded by Charles Figley, PhD at Florida State University.
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- University of Queensland, Australia - Grant Devilly's PTSD Site
- Canadian Traumatic Stress Network by David S. Hart, PhD
Related Connections and Information
- Department of Veterans Affairs Web Page
- Library of Congress POW/MIA database
- For Women Veterans by Capt Barbara A.
Wilson, USAF Retired
- Office of the Special Assistant for the Gulf War
- Vietnam Vets Home Page or try here
- Facts of the Korean War
- National Personnel Records Center
- National Institute of Mental Health
- VA National Center for Clinical Ethics
- Emergency Preparedness Information Exchange